No Job Too Small. We Do It All.
Conover Property Management helps owners maximize returns on real estate investments through value-added programs and superior management expertise. We take an “asset management” approach, directly supporting ownership’s financial and operational goals. Our team delivers the same high level of customer service and knowledge that is a cornerstone of the Conover Commitment to Excellence for many different property types:
- Multi-family dwellings
- Single family rental properties
- Single family absentee owner
- Individual condominium units
- Apartment buildings/complexes
Contact Brian, Phil, or Charles today for a customized plan to fit your property, your budget, and you!
Brian Johnson, Director
Phil Bertole, Senior Account Manager
Charles Dayon, Account Manager
Is It Time To Hire A Property Manager?
Conover Property Management is a full service property management company that caters to each and every property need. Our methods are time tested, and they have proven to get rental properties occupied at the highest potential income possible.
The variety of services we offer can allow you to have a complete hands off approach if desired, or choose from our a la carte services. We can do as little or as much as needed, from fielding those late night calls from tenants regarding maintenance issues to making sure your contractor stays on time and on budget.
Additionally, our resource file is filled with a variety of contractors who provide services at the best possible price and in a timely manner – to keep your tenants happy and those rent checks coming in. You can find some of the basic services that we provide below:
- Set the rent
- We offer leasing and sales services through Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Signature Properties
- Set leasing policies
- Maintain building’s major systems on regular schedule
- Maintain landscaping
- Make minor repairs
- Contract with service professionals as needed
- Knowledge of Fair Housing laws
- Loophole-free lease
- Answer important legal questions properly
- 24/7 emergency availability
- Return non-emergent phone calls quickly
- Deal with lease violations
- Retain good tenants through incentives
- Collect rent
- Keep records
- Tax strategy
Gone will be the days worrying about who is going to meet a potential tenant or the contractor to repair the roof. Conover Property Management will take care of it all!!
Most management companies will charge an upfront set up fee in the range of $500 per property. We have waived this fee to show our dedication to you and your property.
Call today for further details on the services that we provide!